Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Winners #80

There were  28 entries for the Bingo themed  challenge. Thankyou all for continuing to play along . Three new players joined in so welcome.  
Apologies to  Shilpa as I do not have Instagram so was unable to either open your card or leave a comment. I was frustrated by this as your card looks to be a pull up one and very pretty.
Interestingly 19 of you chose to go with the middle line of
Bling/Butterfly/Blooms
Was that simply  because it was in the middle so caught your eye more I wonder!


My Top 4
(I just couldn't get it any lower and it was doing my head in so I gave up!)

In Numerical order are

(6) Charlotte E.

With this Pop up shaker using Bling/Butterfly/Blooms

(9) Lia

With this stunning card using  Bling/Butterfly/Blooms.


(10) Preeti D.

With this Mixed media layout using  Buttons/Butterfly/ Bows

(20) Barb Williams

With this Whitewash Technique using Bling/Butterfly/Blooms


Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the Top 3
Badge from the side bar.

I am so glad the next 2 cards were selected as Winners as I had them ear marked as Top3 contenders.
My head would have been spinning even more otherwise. 

So onto the winner picked  by Random Org. 

(26) Karen Ladd

Unfortunately Karen is on Flickr 
and I am unable to download her card here but please click on the link above 
to see for yourself.

Congratulations Karen.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar letting me know which
prize you would like to receive shown in # 80
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side Bar.



The Winner of the

Tonic Studios
Laura
Butterfly set.

For using  bingo lines and the colour Heather  + your butterfly
Is 

(14) Karen P.


Congratulations Karen.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar.
Please  also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 81



8 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Congrats to the winners :) thanks a ton for the top pick. Thrilled about it. Gorgeous creations ladies.
Hugs
preeti

AlisonC said...

Brilliant creations. So inspiring. Well done everyone. X

Lia said...

Thank you so much for the top pick of my card! It has been a lot of fun making it and I still am a beginner with this technique.
Till next time,
Lia xx

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winners. Thank you very much for picking my card in your top three Mrs. A and congratulations to the other top picks. Barbxx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations all x

Karenladd said...

Thank you for another wonderful challenge Mrs.A. I also appreciate your clarification to me on what, exactly, the color Heather is! I am thrilled to be one of the winners, as I just barely squeezed in under the deadline this time . Off to email you!

Unknown said...

Ooh I really sorry about my card coz I don't have blog so I'm take part through instgram.
Thank u so much for u like my card :)

UplayOnline said...

So inspiring. Well done everyone. X


หนังใหม่