Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Winners #9 challenge.

Thank you all for joining in my Monochromatic challenge.
I have seen some more new faces fluttering along .
It's nice to meet you all.
Hope you will play again.
Here are my Top 3.
In numerical order.

Brenda      (12)
 Inky Pinky Card

Sherry   (28)
A Rose By Any Other Name

Jean  (29)
Flight of Fancy

Congratulations ladies and please help yourselves to
The Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Now onto the  Winner.
picked by true randon number generator.
Cara (31)
Sorry I couldn't load  the screen as working from my ipad again.
Please send me your details Cara
to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize that you have selected shown in #9.
Please also take your Winners badge as well from the side bar.
Thank you to everyone for fluttering by.
Love to see you all again in #10.

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations all x

Jean said...

Ooo thank you for choosing my card for your top three.
Jean x

Sherry said...

Thanks so much Mrs A - I've just seen this post! Badge now proudly displayed on my blog :)

brenda said...

Only just arrived here as we have been away for a few days and what a lovely surprise to see i am one of your Top 3, thank yo so much. I will wear your sidebar badge with pride.

B x